The value of working with Altion Law is we understand how business works. Our Team combines the traditional skills of Solicitors and Barristers, with the commercial focus gained by working for public sector bodies, Dow Jones and FTSE 100 Businesses. As a result, our advice is not only legal advice, it is practical business advice aimed at protecting your commercial activities. Our clients consistently tell us that the way in which we provide our advice and the relationships that we build with them, provides additional value. This is one of the main reasons we are consistently recommended.
Our firm works purely in the commercial world and in addition to a full range of commercial legal services, Altion Law specialises in a variety of niche and complex areas of law. We are experienced in making the complex understandable.
At Altion Law we know that understanding you and your business is critical to the service we provide. One size does not fit all and our breadth and depth of commercial experience allows us to provide an expert legal service with a real focus on your businessí core needs and values.
Why are we different?
The commercial world continues to change rapidly as new and disruptive technology changes every area of our lives. The time has come for legal services to do the same. We continue to pursue a new more integrated and technology-focused approach with the aim of driving change in the legal sector. We focus on delivering outcomes that maintain quality and expertise whilst improving access and rationalising costs.
A core principle of our service is that our staff will work to build a relationship with you and to not be treated as Ďanother client on a conveyor beltí. We pride ourselves on our level of repeat business as well as the many clients who come to us via word of mouth recommendations. Our Team work hard on client retention. You and your business are our priority.
How are we different?
- In addition to our multi-skilled Team of experts, Altion Law has developed close links with a number of other professionals Ė QCs, Barristers, Accountants, Financial Advisors, Claims Consultants, Quantity Surveyors. We can draw upon these skills to further enhance the robustness and commercial focus of our services and ensure our advice is of the highest quality. If you need assistance in your business generally, itís worth having this conversation with us.
- We can offer our clients the ability to discuss their matters by Skype, Facetime and embrace a variety of other technologies to reduce the amount of time you have to spend on legal matters.
- Your client experience matters to us. If a Team member is not available you will be able to speak to another Team member who will have familiarity with your matter.
- Whilst other firms focus on billable hours and monthly targets for new clients we focus on customer retention and recommendations. We focus on quality of services and developing relationships.
- We employ staff who have real commercial understanding and experience. You can be sure we have an understanding of the commercial factors influencing your decisions.
If you like what you see and think we can help you, or even if you just want to have an initial chat, please call our offices on 01908 414990.