COVID-19 (Coronavirus) is now being felt around the world and businesses are seeing the impact instantly. If your businesses is suffering from short term cash flow constraints please contact us immediately. We can assist with payment plans with HMRC and applying for short term business finance under the new government scheme.
For Further Government Advice, see main page.
To read business operational blogs please follow the links below:
Criminal Prosecution For Entities Trying To Defraud the Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme
Altion Law is well prepared to ensure business continuity in all scenarios. We have invested in Cloud IT systems, and therefore have facilities for remote working. We have access to our systems, which allows us continue to offer our services, both in our offices and also remotely if needed.
All staff have access to telephones, emails and document management systems. This is whether they are working remotely, or in the office.
We are taking the following actions:-
- Wherever possible, we are offering client meetings to be “online” or “telephonic” rather than face-to-face. Essential client meetings are being scheduled to ensure minimal staff interactions and will be in our largest rooms.
- We are also acutely aware that many business are now in a situation where, immediate legal advice will need to be taken. Many entities will be significantly concerned on cashflow. To assist with providing this advice, Altion Law will be offering initial fixed fee consultations. These can be done remotely over telephone and online. If all documentation can be sent via email or other electronic means, Altion Law can provide initial legal advice. This will allow a number of businesses to understand the options available to them at this current time.
- Our offices undergo deep cleans regularly, and regular hand washing/hygiene is in place.
- All visitors to site will be asked to wash hands on arrival.
- Colleagues showing any signs of symptoms are being asked to work from home and follow PHE current advice.
Apart from the above we do not currently foresee any impact on the continuity of our service. Should the situation change we will notify you immediately. Although we believe the actions we have put in place are appropriate for the current levels of risk, they are in constant review.