HMRC & Excise Matters
Altion Law are experts in dealing with disputes and related matters involving HMRC and Border Force. If you have any issues in these areas, Altion Law can provide expert representation, advice and information to assist you.
Where matters cannot be resolved directly with HMRC or Border Force, Altion Law has the extensive knowledge and proven track record in both Tax Tribunals and Court Proceedings to guide you through to the successful conclusion of your matter.
Our specialist HMRC team know that the enquiries we receive are often complex and time sensitive. In certain cases we can offer initial fixed price consultations and our specialist HMRC team would be happy to discuss if you enquiry would be suitable for this route.
“Excellent Service As Always From Anthony. Prompt And Effective Service Was Provided With Swift Resolution Of Our Case”.
- VAT Disputes
- Acquisition Tax
- HMRC COP 9 Investigations
- HMRC Wrongdoing Penalties
- Bounce Back Loan Investigations
- HMRC Assessments and Disputes
- HMRC Criminal Investigations
- HMRC Licences (AWRS, WOWGR, MLR)
- HMRC Excise Industry FITTED
- Due Diligence
- HMRC Missing Trader/MTIC Fraud/Carousel Fraud
- HMRC Seizures of Goods, Cash, Property or Vehicles
- HMRC Condemnation or Restoration
- Appealing a penalty or assessment in the Tax tribunal
- Tax Investigations
- Modern Slavery
- VAT Penalties