How To Set Up Or Start A Business
Setting up a business on your own can be a minefield.
Instruct Altion Law to provide you early advice on any of the problems that your new business may encounter. We will provide solutions on all the legal matters concerning the business.
Checklist on problems that new business can face? We can help in providing the right solutions.
How to choose the right business structure and registering it. We will explain the different business structures available to you and advice on the best one for your business which will be dependent on the size, complexity and goals of the business.
We Can Assist You With The Following:
- Company formation or business structure
- Choosing a name for the business
- Shareholders or partnership agreements
- Articles of association/constitution
- Company administration following formation
- Company records, registered particulars and filings
- Shareholders meetings and resolutions
- Directors, board meetings and minutes.
- Understanding agreements concerning business premises
- Drafting contract and terms of business
- Drafting employment contracts, employee handbook, standard employment policies and procedures
- Trade mark search and application, domain and business name advice
- Intellectual property issues
- Advising on legal implications of a loan agreement
- Security document (debenture or legal charge)
- Insurance risks (covers for professional indemnity, employer liability, building and contents cover, fleet insurance for vehicles used on business and credit insurance to protect against non-payment.)
- Do you need Licence to trade and how to apply
- Cash flow – protect you against bad debts and provide advice on deb collecting.
Altion Law are specialists at advising and representing parties who wish to Start or Set up a Business. If you would like to have a confidential discussion with a member of our team, please complete our Contact Us Form, and we will call you back at a time that is suitable for you or you can contact us directly on 01908 414990.