Are You A Trustee In Bankruptcy?
We Can Assist Trustees In Bankruptcy With Our Expertise In All Aspects Concerning The Areas Of Personal Insolvency:
- Possession and sale applications and recovery of assets.
- If bankrupt does not co-operate with Trustee in Bankruptcy, we could make an application for suspension of discharge from bankruptcy.
- Application to Court to obtain Income Payment Orders.
- Transactions at an undervalue and Preference claims.
- Applying to the Land Registry to place restrictions on title of bankrupt’s property and withdrawal of restriction at the conclusion of the matter.
- Placing charges over bankrupt’s property by making application to Court.
If you are having difficulty as a Trustee of Bankruptcy or if you wish to seek advice, Altion Law can assist. Please call our team on 01908 414990 or complete our Free Enquiry Form for one of our team to contact you within the next working day.