Have You Received A Winding Up Petition From HMRC?

If you have received winding up petition from HMRC with the intention to close your business then you need to act quickly and seek advice from us.  We have many years of experience in speaking and dealing with HMRC so that we can take preventive measures or help your company to respond or discuss a Time to Pay arrangement.


Altion Law are specialists at advising and representing parties with Insolvency matters. If you would like to have a confidential discussion with a member of our team, if you complete our Contact Us Form, we will call you back at a time that is suitable for you or you can contact us directly on 01908 414990.