How To Issue A Small Claim
Altion Law offers fixed fees for small claim actions up to limit of £10,000
We are a firm of experienced commercial solicitors with expertise in handling business disputes.
If someone owes your business money, has breached an agreement or has provided you with faulty goods or a poor standard of workmanship, your best means of redress may be to take them to court under a small claim.
At Altion Law, We Can Assist You To:
- Take instructions and prepare witness statements
- Advise on the prospects of success of your case
- Negotiate settlement with the other party on your behalf
- File court papers at the relevant Court
- Draft the Claim Form and Particulars of Claim
- Draft a Defence if you are a defendant and,
- File counterclaims (where necessary)
- Deal with any Defence or Counterclaim
- Prepare Court bundles and serve copies on the other side
- Represent you at the hearing
At Altion Law we will provide you with clear advice from the outset, and guide you though any process you chose to pursue to ensure that you can make the most suitable decision for you and your circumstances. If you would like to have a confidential discussion with a member of our team, please complete our Contact Us Form, and we will call you back at a time that is suitable for you or you can contact us directly on 01908 414990.