What Are The Effects Of A Director Disqualification Order Or Disqualification Undertaking?
If A Director Disqualification Order Is Made, You Cannot, Without Permission Of The Court:
1) Be a director of any company registered in the UK
2) Be a director of an overseas company that has connections with the UK
3) Be involved directly or indirectly in formation, marketing or management a company
4) Be a liquidator or administrator of a company or act as an insolvency practitioner
There Are Other Restrictions If You’re Disqualified. You cannot:
5) Sit on the board of a charity, school or police authority
6) Be a pension trustee for a charity
7) Be a registered social landlord
8) Sit on a health board or social care organisation
9) Be a solicitor, barrister or an accountant
How To Find A Disqualified Director?
Disqualified directors’ details and why they were disqualified are published online:
1. The Companies House database:
2. The Insolvency Service’s register:
If you want to speak to a member of our team for a confidential discussion on concerns you may have relating to directors disqualifications please either complete our Contact Us Form or call us directly on 01908 414990.
Back to Main Directors Disqualification