Who Can I Notify Or Complain To, About My Builder?

If you are looking to be complaining about your builder’s work then you should contact the builder, and give them the chance to put it right.

If they fail to address the issue, you should check if they have an official complaint procedure and follow it up with your complaint to the builder.

You should check if the builder is a member of a Trade Association. They can assist you with any complaining issues, or advise you on what to do next.

You may consider checking the builder’s website or notepaper to see if they belong to an Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) scheme whereby an Arbitrator or Ombudsman can look at the evidence and make a decision about your complaint rather than going to court.

If the work is dangerous or unsafe then you should report the builder to the Trading Standards.

Top Tip: Only HEALTH SAFETY EXECUTIVE can take builders to Court on the issue of health safety.

For a confidential free discussion, call us today on 01908 414990,  alternatively emails us at Hello@altion-law.co.uk or complete our Free Enquiry Form and we will call you back.