Unfinished Work

Under the terms of the Consumer Rights Act 2015, if the builder has breached your contract with unfinished work, you can request that they finish it.

We provide more information on the steps to take to resolve a building dispute on your home that involves unfinished work on our builder disputes page. There are often many steps that individuals and tradesmen can take before lawyers need to become involved.

If you have undertaken all those steps and believe you need legal advice, we can provide initial legal advice in this area under a fixed fee.

Altion Law are specialists at advising and representing parties in buildings disputes.  If you would like to have a confidential discussion with a member of our team, please complete our Contact Us Form, and we will call you back at a time that is suitable for you or you can contact us directly on 01908 414990.